• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup 2018 Quarter Finals

I am expecting a dour boring game, i see Sweden as the W.B.A. of the Prem so it will be like watching our games against WBA in the past. Dour, frustrating, plenty of long ball, playing for dead ball chances, i hope i am wrong.

Ball was going out of play and not under control of the player, no pen for me

(If that's the one you were talking about)
Where the ball is going has NOTHING to do with it. The ball can be on the other side of the pitch, it's still a pen if a foul is committed inside the area, as long as the ball is in play. Kompany didn't touch the ball, and whiped him out. It's a pen all day. Just think about when players poke the ball past the GK and the GK touch them. In 99% of the cases the attacker would never ever catch the ball again, yet a pen is given

Last edited:
As nervous as I think i have ever been for an England game, certainly since Germany in 1990.

Sounds daft, but think this might be the day Sterling actually has a good game for his country. Law of averages says he is due one. And we need all the help we can. Would not surprise me if its a 1-0...hopefully in our favour

The Swedes are going to play very agriculturally, so in this case Young might make sense. Like for like and all that.

The swede will attack his side and him as they can get quick turnover against him
The fact he has to cut in every time is gonna hurt is

Back