• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup Group D - Uruguay, Costa Rica, England, Italy

Which two teams will progress from the group?

• Uruguay and England

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Uruguay and Italy

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Uruguay and Costa Rica

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • England and Italy

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • England and Costa Rica

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Italy and Costa Rica

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, at least we can concentrate on the important stuff now.

*rubs hands together*

Right....couple of new players and pre season. \o/

Yeah I agree but blaming Gerrard for a header he didnt win is pure pathetic. Its the blame game that I dont like. Anyways we lost but I thought England played better than them but they finished their chances, we didnt.
That's perhaps fair, but, IMO, he shouldn't be playing. We bang on about this Young Lions ********, but don't back it all the way by keeping that midfield anchor (in the big weight sense of the word) in the team, as captain, and unsubstitutable too.

Hoddle has no place analysing England after he came up with this preferred formation the other day

73JMevn.jpg

foul throw, in the World Cup!

well theres no prizes guessing who he was batting for.

Anyway...England so bad at the start of this game and all through the first half..lets face it...they played well for short
period but you have to do better than that..

My assesment England lacked World class players...+ we had too many young players loosing the ball..Sinclair..good player
but lacked experience ..Barton, I dont think hes England material..niether is Cahill or Henderson..

Anyway ..were out now...

Come on you Spurs.................................................................:-"

That's perhaps fair, but, IMO, he shouldn't be playing. We bang on about this Young Lions ********, but don't back it all the way by keeping that midfield anchor (in the big weight sense of the word) in the team, as captain, and unsubstitutable too.

I dont think he played that badly in all honesty. Unfortunately we dont have that passer in the middle and he is our Pirlo (regardless of whose a better player). I think HUdd should have been in there if we are to play that anchor type player he is the only one who can do it.

I hadn't cheered an England goal like that in ages. What a shame we couldnt get the win or the draw.

Will be VERY difficult now. I think England will be heading home sadly.

I dont think he played that badly in all honesty. Unfortunately we dont have that passer in the middle and he is our Pirlo (regardless of whose a better player). I think HUdd should have been in there if we are to play that anchor type player he is the only one who can do it.

That's the point though. Woy is in thrall to the team that drove him out with pitchforks and fire. A weak careerist manager.
Terrible appointment.

Do you think Redknapp wouldn't have got England out of the Group? Seriously?

you shouldn't be putting Gerrard in that position, his bottle went some time ago, he mentally fragile now sadly for England

That's the point though. Woy is in thrall to the team that drove him out with pitchforks and fire. A weak careerist manager.
Terrible appointment.

I agree he has to much faith in Liverpool players, but Arry wouldn't have got us through qualification, he'd have sent the under 18's to Ukraine for a start

Terrible appointment.

I think Harry would have sorted us out and yep people say he is tactically naiive but one thing Harry has got is that he can get the best out of players.

The way I view it this world cup was always a learning curve in readiness for the next minus the old guard.

Back