• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup Round of 16 - Fixtures in 1st Post

brahimi?

weve been linked.

Did he come on as a sub? Fresh legs...

Algeria have gone for it more. Just lacking a bit of quality. While we're happy Sherwood has moved on, the heart and determination from Algeria brings them level with Germany. Maybe TS will make a good cup coach.

Very impressed with Algeria. Needed a little more quality to finish their chances. Algeria left everything on the pitch.

Lots of passion in that performance. Then you see the coach, cool but in tears, and you see where the passion is from. Germany will beat France.

I could see the USA beating Belgium tonight. Belgium have a good team of good players but have yet to really click together.

The USA have weaker players but really seem to operate as a team. I think that's their advantage and that could be the difference tonight.

Hard to call as you always that Belgium have great potential, when they click, but I'm going to go for the USA to qualify here.

As for the Argentina v Switzerland fixture, I'd imagine a comfortable passage to the next round for Argentina. I'm hopeful that Messi can shine again. So far the World Cup has had 2 primary stars; James Rodriguez & Lionel Messi. The two could yet meet in the Final.

I fancy the US to win tonight too. Belgium have some good players but I think that they are a little samey.

Back