• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup Round of 16 - Fixtures in 1st Post

'100,000 brazilians will party on the beach tonight........our hotel?....50 yards from the beach'

Yeah like I'm gonna feel sorry for you shut up and commentate on the ****ing game!!

110eqep.jpg

Cheerio Uruguay. Very impressive from Colombia and reaching the QFs before losing to Brazil is a very good achievement.

Even now, I think it's likely to be the best ever.

Well the ending is important. That's what world cups are often remembered for. I think if we have a just winner, and the games are memorable, then yes.

I've always grown up loving watching Brazil. But I would love Argentina to do it, inspired by Messi in the same way El Diego did it in 86. Would be magical. Against Brazil in the final. Applauded at the final whistle by bitter rivals.

Colombia, France, Netherlands, Germany all look strong yet.

Brazil have been unconvincing so far. But don't think they will mind as long as they win. Colombia have been impressive in all their matches, especially James Rodriquez. But just like Chile, Colombia have a poor record against Brazil. Let's see if they can overcome Brazil in the qf.

Back