• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup Round of 16 - Fixtures in 1st Post

I hate games with Sam Matterface. I can't help singing Shuddap Your Face with his name in the lyrics in my head. It completely kills my enjoyment of the game.

I hate games with Sam Matterface. I can't help singing Shuddap Your Face with his name in the lyrics in my head. It completely kills my enjoyment of the game.

Might be my TV card but Daley Blind looks a tad like a young Hoddle (facially of course) - (waits for the you must be 'Blind' jokers)

I hate him commentating cos it means that his ****er mate Clarke 'Im better than everyone' Carlisle will be on too so I have to mute it.

Anyway, as with any team who ruins a bet for me I hope they get stuffed so I'm now cheering on Mexico.

don't mind matterface, he keeps calm unlike pierce and his ilk

can't stand Carlisle either, makes Phil Neville seem like David pleat

on pundits it's a shame Graham Taylor isn't there, he's very good

just got 8.5 on betfair, already have a double on Mexico so whatever happens in this game now if I cash out I should be in profit

I'm the same, backed Mexico beforehand at what I thought were ridiculous odds given the conditions and Mexico's previous form. Then backed Holland after Mexico scored. Closed out for a reasonable profit.

I'm the same, backed Mexico beforehand at what I thought were ridiculous odds given the conditions and Mexico's previous form. Then backed Holland after Mexico scored. Closed out for a reasonable profit.

Was that 8.5 to qualify or 90mins. That's a big price.

Back