• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Do you want QPR to get relegated?

Rednapp not feeling the pressure. ..and there lies the problem. He needs to. He's not hungry any more. Ironically like the youth players he criticises for being too rich too young. He's not fuked if he loses his job really.

I've seen him in Dorset - at a nice sea food restaurant. He has a cushedy life to go back to. The fight is not there.

Agreed. He should just retire now to be honest. No chances of him getting a bigger job than he currently has now, he'll be lucky to keep the QPR job much longer at this rate.

Agreed. He should just retire now to be honest. No chances of him getting a bigger job than he currently has now, he'll be lucky to keep the QPR job much longer at this rate.

I think he would still love the national job. Maybe he's keeping his finger in. He needs to get QPR through this season, keep them up and coach Bournemouth again part time or somthing, then see if he can get on the short list for england if roy is moved on. I think he would be an ideal national coach - good for cup games essentially. Getting players to express themselves and get them motivated is his forte.

Harry Redknapp fears his days as QPR boss are numbered – with Tim Sherwood ready to head a managerial team of Spurs outcasts, writes Steve Bates for the Sunday People.

Les Ferdinand was appointed head of football operations earlier this month and now looks set to be joined by Chris Ramsey, the former Tottenham coach who left White Hart Lane alongside him in the summer.

Both worked under Sherwood in north London – and the Redknapp camp fear it is only a matter of time before the former Spurs chief arrives at Loftus Road to take charge, with Ferdinand and Ramsey alongside him.

Ramsey has already been to QPR’s training ground to watch first-team sessions on more than one occasion.

A source close to Rangers said: “It’s chaos behind the scenes. The owner has a clear vision of what he wants and that doesn’t always fit with Harry.

“The appointment of Les Ferdinand is a clear example that they aren’t always on the same page.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/harry-redknapp-worried-qpr-days-4463673

His own mates usurping him?

Redknapp on Taarabt: "He’s not fit. He played in a reserve game the other day and I could have run more than he did."

that man management :ross:

I think he would still love the national job. Maybe he's keeping his finger in. He needs to get QPR through this season, keep them up and coach Bournemouth again part time or somthing, then see if he can get on the short list for england if roy is moved on. I think he would be an ideal national coach - good for cup games essentially. Getting players to express themselves and get them motivated is his forte.

He's never going to get the England job. If the FA didn't want him when he was riding high with us then they never will. He's too controversial for them just like Clough was. Plus he ****ged the FA off something chronic in his book.

I don't think the results would be better for England with Redknapp in charge, we would be better to watch, but quarter finals would be the most realistic target we could aim for.

Redknapp on Taarabt: "He’s not fit. He played in a reserve game the other day and I could have run more than he did."

that man management :ross:

Been a long time, since we have seen him like this :lol:

[video=youtube;l28CsUganII]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l28CsUganII[/video]

To be fair, they played well today and could easily have beaten Liverpool and only lost to two own goals. If they had won they would only have been 4 points behind us.

To be fair, they played well today and could easily have beaten Liverpool and only lost to two own goals. If they had won they would only have been 4 points behind us.

On seeing the highlights now, I must say they were unlucky. The players were certainly playing for him and he acknowledged that their performance was the best he's got since being in the job. The next game is against Villa at home; They win that and Harry gives them credit, then breathing space.

They lose - and Harry coats them in public in the usual no-me-guv way, then....

He's never going to get the England job. If the FA didn't want him when he was riding high with us then they never will. He's too controversial for them just like Clough was. Plus he ****ged the FA off something chronic in his book.

I don't think the results would be better for England with Redknapp in charge, we would be better to watch, but quarter finals would be the most realistic target we could aim for.
Isn't Brooking still high up there?

IIRC he's a long way from 'Arry's biggest fan.

Isn't Brooking still high up there?

IIRC he's a long way from 'Arry's biggest fan.

Not sure but he did give Brooking both barrels in his book. The FA don't want outspoken managers like Clough and Redknapp. They'd probably turn their nose up at Mourinho too I reckon. Looks like Southgate is being groomed for the role anyway.

Not sure but he did give Brooking both barrels in his book. The FA don't want outspoken managers like Clough and Redknapp. They'd probably turn their nose up at Mourinho too I reckon. Looks like Southgate is being groomed for the role anyway.

Didn't Jose say that the FA approached him to take the role?

The FA are stuffy types no doubt, but Redknapp is a man who would always have more loyalty to his media lifestyle and his media mates (not to mention opening his gob about sensitive matters that should probably stay in-house) than the FA, the players or the job at hand. An absolute no-no for the FA (who unlike clubs cannot afford the negative side of Redknapp and his media-friendly whims).

Comparing Redknapp with Clough from a coaching perspective is laughable :ross:

I thought I was watching tottenham today, the way QPR totally dominated and then ended up losing by scoring 2 own goals, sad that tottenham luck has followed 'arry

Back