• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Euro 2016 - Crowd Trouble

Of course there are some tacos out there who are a disgrace to England fans and I don't think anyone has denied that.

This section caught my eye though

"French authorities admitted that around 150 "hyper violent" Russian football hooligans escaped arrest, and that a teenage England fan was among six Britons that have been charged with public order offences."

So six Brits got done as 150 Russians got away, good work France.

How the fudge do 150 people all get away?

How the fudge do 150 people all get away?

Because the French police were too busy firing tear gas at the few left rather than chasing the Russians.

There's a post on FB about a guy beaten unconscious by the Russians and the French Police were refusing to give him CPR.

I've seen fudging everything now. A braindead Russian hooligan filmed his role in the Marseilles attacks on a GoPro and uploaded it to youtube

Why aren't UEFA and Fifa threatening to stop Russia from hosting the 2018 world cup. W@nkers

"The violence was the worst seen at an international tournament since the 1998 World Cup in France."

Well there's your fricking problem, it's France. They cannot control the situation and have let it get out of hand. Has to start with their security organisation for the tournament, or lack of it.

I saw a clip of some Russian fans being interviewed earlier today.
These guys looked like they had been working out in the gym for six years non stop!
This must have been plane'd by Russian fans, or is there something even more sinister going on here?
I haven't seen football fans that well built . They are like weightlifters!
Ive just heard Stan Collimore saying they are built like brick brickhouses.

I would not like being out there now.......frightening!

Tsport Commentators are now saying the Russian fans were using military manoeuvres and
even backed up by the Government minister for sport!

Radio also saying that Russian football websites have the backing for their so-called fans action.
I hope there is no more trouble for the sake of football.

Why aren't UEFA and Fifa threatening to stop Russia from hosting the 2018 world cup. W@nkers

I imagine it's being considered, but going public with a threat like that would tie their hands if more violence happens. This is a political game as much as anything and any statement will be very carefully worded and quite possibly only made in cooperation with Russian officials.

Absolutely shocking comments by some of the Russians though. Saw the one posted on the previous page and another one reported on football weekly which managed to mix homophobia into it just in case there was a chance of a lack of bigotry in football violence.

Those comments should be more cause for concern for FIFA leading up to 2018 than the violence in itself. Encouraging and showing little willingness to handle this kind of thing really makes Russia an unfit host. That must surely be corrected.

I imagine it's being considered, but going public with a threat like that would tie their hands if more violence happens. This is a political game as much as anything and any statement will be very carefully worded and quite possibly only made in cooperation with Russian officials.

Absolutely shocking comments by some of the Russians though. Saw the one posted on the previous page and another one reported on football weekly which managed to mix homophobia into it just in case there was a chance of a lack of bigotry in football violence.

Those comments should be more cause for concern for FIFA leading up to 2018 than the violence in itself. Encouraging and showing little willingness to handle this kind of thing really makes Russia an unfit host. That must surely be corrected.

This situation is new to International football.Although you can say football has been used in politics before this is a new level.
The EU wanting to back the Ukraine did not help. Russia now has a resolve to not lose anything
it has, where as, Europe are most probably perceived as being weak and giving in to everything and losing their identity.

As bad as England fans are/were, has there ever been any kind of violence on anywhere near the same scale and organisation as the Russians at this Euros?

I'd be quite happy for team and fans to just not bother going to Russia.
That's not giving in.
Just what's the point hanging out with a mass of grade A bellends.

Lille/Lens worries me. It is so close to England that it makes me wonder whether the hard-core (even the retired hard-core) won't group up and want to teach the liberty taking Russians a lesson.
Problem is innocent people/fans will be caught up in it just as in Marseille.

Can't they just organise something official where all the like-minded just meet up and have it out (preferably to the death).

Lille/Lens worries me. It is so close to England that it makes me wonder whether the hard-core (even the retired hard-core) won't group up and want to teach the liberty taking Russians a lesson.

Can't they just organise something official where all the like-minded just meet up and have it out (preferably to the death).

That's what I always think. If you want to have a ruck, do it with like-minded people. Don't kick someone up in the air because they wear a different shirt to you or because they come from another country.

It does seem like trouble is slowly creeping back into the English game too (if it ever left). I went to West Ham and Arsenal at home, there was trouble at both games. Is there trouble for those fixtures every year without fail?

I'd like to see this replace war as well. Let the powerhungry leaders sort it out mano a mano.

Can't say it isn't deserved. Still it's pitty the majority of normal fans can suffer from it (some of them already are being deported).
Also it's sad what image our country is getting, considering recent political, social and now football events. The rate of contrasting of our country and Europe is also worrying and shameful.

Last edited:
That's what I always think. If you want to have a ruck, do it with like-minded people. Don't kick someone up in the air because they wear a different shirt to you or because they come from another country.

It does seem like trouble is slowly creeping back into the English game too (if it ever left). I went to West Ham and Arsenal at home, there was trouble at both games. Is there trouble for those fixtures every year without fail?

An other curse of the internet, you just need to look at fan web sites and see the bile these halfwits come out with, they create a venom that has not been there for years and they do it in the safety of the web. I believe in freedom of speech but not the right to abuse people simply because they follow a football team.

Back