• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Euro 2016 Group B - England, Russia, Slovakia, Wales

The the same old problem with England, we pass more to our centrebacks than our forwards, would not be a problem if the defenders could pass or at least move it on quickly but as ours are ponderous add to that a "speed merchant" who doesn't run at people and you have a slow game.

Worried for Kane, thats the last we'll see him of him for England this tournamnet i'd say. Confidence player, could effect him next season. Should never have put him on a pedastool and added pressure by taking corners and freekicks. Was always going to invite criticism.
Confidence player? If that was the case, he would have sourced zero goals last season after the start he had.

Well done Roy for making the subs he did. Sturridge should start the next game as he is the fox in the box we need. As for Kane that is the third game on the trot that he has not played well.

Didn't see second half had to pick grandkids up from school, Listened on Radio, is Alan Green the most self-important commentators on radio, at times I didn't know there was a match on I was waiting to find out his opinion on the EU debate or house prices.

Didn't see second half had to pick grandkids up from school, Listened on Radio, is Alan Green the most self-important commentators on radio, at times I didn't know there was a match on I was waiting to find out his opinion on the EU debate or house prices.

grade A clam

I don't think there any many better keepers than Hart at the Euro's, De Gea obviously stands out but Hart is no worse than any of the rest and far better than most.

No shame in conceding to Bale from a FK.

I don't think he's got any better than when he first got in the team, he has a great save in him but he's got a big mistake in him as well. I not confident with him and the chuckle brothers in the team.

I don't think he's got any better than when he first got in the team, he has a great save in him but he's got a big mistake in him as well. I not confident with him and the chuckle brothers in the team.

thats fair, but there isn't a keeper in the modern game you can't say that about

keeping is a lost art

They sat deep with three central Defenders denying him space. He was dropping back to pick up the ball but so was Lallana and Sterling. Sterling for all his pace only wants to use it once he has faced up an opponent. Personally I would drop Sterling for Sturridge. he will open up spaced and look for passes in behind. And can play wide alongside Kane.

Kane not helping himself with useless attempts and Bale type free kicks.

Alli also has not got any space to work in with all thee players dropping deep.

Kane doesn't look right, doesn't help that he played virtually every game without a break because the club didn't feel the need to buy a backup for him. He isn't closing people down like he does for Spurs or making runs into the box, didn't touch the ball in the box once against Russia according to BBC.

If Kane is going to start the next game, Vardy and/or Sturridge should start too. Deep down though, I believe he needs to be dropped/rested.

Last edited:
Yeah Lineker was much more than that, and so is Vardy. I'm just saying that both tend to be in the right place at the right time
I've yet to see anything to show me that Vardy is likely to end his career even being considered an OK player, let alone mentioned as being similar to Lineker.

As @galeforce said, had that ball come off an English head we'd all be saying how stupid he was to be stood there.

And has already self importantly announced that he will not be going to Russia for the next World Cup!....

I've yet to see anything to show me that Vardy is likely to end his career even being considered an OK player, let alone mentioned as being similar to Lineker.

As @galeforce said, had that ball come off an English head we'd all be saying how stupid he was to be stood there.

or maybe we didn't appreciate the genius of Pippo Inzhagi, if his Juve/Milan teammates hadn't made so many successful passes to him who knows what would have happened

I don't think there any many better keepers than Hart at the Euro's, De Gea obviously stands out but Hart is no worse than any of the rest and far better than most.
27253A4E00000578-3019334-image-a-43_1427795598757.jpg

Back