• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Euro 2016 - Last 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny as it may sound but I don't think Hazard and DeBruyne can play in the same side and be at their best. Do they even pass to each other?

Funny as it may sound but I don't think Hazard and DeBruyne can play in the same side and be at their best. Do they even pass to each other?

I think Hazard was definitely at his best tonight. Best individual performance of the Euros in my opinion.

So the papers seem to be in agreement, that Sterling will start against Iceland tomorrow o_O

What he has done to earn a starting spot noone really knows.

Predicted lineup:

England Hart; Walker, Cahill, Smalling, Rose; Dier, Rooney, Alli; Sturridge, Kane, Sterling.

Maybe Sterling is starting so somebody more effective can get some rest?

Not that England should brush Iceland aside, because, you know.. they're disappointing at best?

After reading the revisionary view that Kane may not have got much service in previous games I just want to wish him good luck with the service he'll get from Sterling and Sturridge.

I just can't understand this player, at times he looks unplayable. My son says he's like Defoe blows hot and cold.

He is a beast but for a pro player his first touch is really poor and his movement onto balls leaves a lot to be desired. Defoe may not have had his power but Defoe had a far better first touch.

I just can't understand this player, at times he looks unplayable. My son says he's like Defoe blows hot and cold.

It's in his head. No doubt everyone around him keeps telling what a great career he's going to have, to the point where he probably thinks it will happen by itself. At some stage last season it appears he decided that Everton were beneath him and stopped putting in any effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back