• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup 2014/15

I'm not sure if Wenger is on a wind up at times, he said in his presser that this year was a huge improvement on last years SF as they didnt need penalties to win

They played a League One team last year and a brick Championship team this year, is he for real or massively taking the tinkle

In case anyone was in doubt, this is what matters today:

CC8a_jyVEAAR5et.jpg

Aston Villa XI: Given; Bacuna, Vlaar, Baker, Richardson; Westwood, Cleverley, Delph, Grealish, N'Zogbia; Benteke.

Subs: Guzan, Okore, Sinclair, Weimann, Cole, Lowton, Gil.

Liverpool XI: Mignolet; Can, Skrtel, Lovren, Moreno; Allen, Henderson, Gerrard; Markovic, Coutinho, Sterling.

Subs: Jones, Johnson, Toure, Lambert, Manquillo, Borini, Balotelli.

He starts! Let the love fest begin.

Yeah, I can totally see why spurs fans would rather these guys win another cup than Liverpool or Villa.
Apparently the prospect of Liverpool or Villa winning the cup is even more abhorrent than this 2 years on the trot.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ottenham-s-Arsenals-FA-Cup-trophy-parade.html

Apparently the prospect of Liverpool or Villa winning the cup is even more abhorrent than this 2 years on the trot.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ottenham-s-Arsenals-FA-Cup-trophy-parade.html

Witnessing that is quite avoidable. Having Stevie Me rammed down our throats isn't. Villa I wouldn't mind (apart from us possibly missing out on Europe), but the thought of Sherwood winning it... Aaaah, the horror.

Are people seriously saying they want Arsenal to win it AGAIN either way as it could potentially be Sherwood winning it? Good grief! He won at Old Trafford, AVB's fans wanted to build him a statue for doing the same thing a year before.

Witnessing that is quite avoidable. Having Stevie Me rammed down our throats isn't. Villa I wouldn't mind (apart from us possibly missing out on Europe), but the thought of Sherwood winning it... Aaaah, the horror.

You'd rather one Arsenal fan misses out at the expense of thousands of the clams?

Even if he scores the winning goal Gerrard will soon be departing the Premier League having never won it, as opposed to the sickening prospect of ARSEnal becoming the club to have won the FA Cup more times than any other.

Are people seriously saying they want Arsenal to win it AGAIN either way as it could potentially be Sherwood winning it? Good grief! He won at Old Trafford, AVB's fans wanted to build him a statue for doing the same thing a year before.

Andre "Record Premier League Points Tally" Villas-Boas v Tim "Record Premier League Win Percentage" Sherwood

if he scores the winning goal both the fa cup and Wembley will be renamed in his honour

the absolute worst thing that can happen to the human race is for that utter utter Cnut to be succesful

Back