• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ivan Perisic

Replacement is lined up for summer. Wonder whether we'll try to bring that forward?
I was thinking the same before the winter window opened but in retrospect, it's better to keep Destiny away from this mess. There'd be way too much pressure for him to come in and fix things, and reputationally he's not a great defender. He's way more attack-minded which might actually justify playing three center backs.

lets not buy over the hill players no matter how good their reputation for roles that benefit from hard running.

If Perisic looks this bad playing LWB for Conte, then what fudging hope do we have with it?

It's just the wrong formation for us.

They're both terrible defenders. We need better. Udogie is coming, fingers crossed he doesn't revert to the Tottenham mean.
I'm really worried that so many people are pinning their hopes on a 20 year old coming from one of the lower Italian clubs. I would imagine Udogie is behind both Perisic and Sessegnon in his ability level at the moment.

If Perisic looks this bad playing LWB for Conte, then what fudging hope do we have with it?

It's just the wrong formation for us.

You would have to hope Conte is looking at him in place of Son where he excels and Son is currently crapping the bed

Back