• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

theo-walcott-arsenal-away-kit-600x570.jpg

fudge me there are some babies on this board. I'm a fan of both kits - away might be a bit bright, but I'm sure it will look better in person.

At the end of the day, it's a fudging kit.

fudge me there are some babies on this board. I'm a fan of both kits - away might be a bit bright, but I'm sure it will look better in person.

At the end of the day, it's a fudging kit.

THIS!! I guess if people do not like the kit, then they will not buy it - simples!?

I also find it crazy people complaining about the HP logo after 2 years of that Autonomy brick. You all need to cheer up.

Just saw the kit on sky sports and have to say I think the home kit looks really nice close up. And the away kit looks ok as well.

I'm going to wait though. I'm hoping they do and Investec version with the sponsor in navy. That one will look mint.

Also the Navy looks very dark. Not seen it look that dark since thd early 80's and the shiny shorts.

I'm actually excited about our third kit. Although I still think it'll be navy and fluorescent green like our training kit

I'm actually excited about our third kit. Although I still think it'll be navy and fluorescent green like our training kit

I guess you've seen that mock kit floating about, seems to be fake though. I'd rather we had a yellow or black 3rd kit, perhaps a combo of both.

I guess you've seen that mock kit floating about, seems to be fake though. I'd rather we had a yellow or black 3rd kit, perhaps a combo of both.

nope.. is that it above? first i've seen it

May i also say i love the pattern design they have on the blue and white kits (yes, they are on the home kit if you look closely)

I reckon our kit will look similar to our away kit but with fluorescent green trim, navy blue kit and perhaps a fluorescent green logo/sponsor, if not white.

Back