• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

I think the goalkeeper's away kit looks much better than the home kit.

PS1238521-327_F-BLACK_medium.jpg

Goalkeeper away kit

PS1238521-879_F-BLACK_medium.jpg

Goalkeeper home kit

I've gone full circle in the space of 24 hours. Having looked at the kits on my laptop and not my phone, I think they are really smart. Only bugbear is that I still would have preferred a navy logo on the home shirt.

Fickle? Me?

The more i see this kit... the more i actually REALLLY like it... and for those of you that don't, just flip back a few pages and see the monstrocities that Liverpool have to put up with this season

At the end of the day, who gives a fudge? Its the kit if we like it or not. Those who buys replica shirts will buy it, those who dont wont. As long as the home shirt is white i dont care.

I've gone full circle in the space of 24 hours. Having looked at the kits on my laptop and not my phone, I think they are really smart. Only bugbear is that I still would have preferred a navy logo on the home shirt.

Fickle? Me?

This... exactly the same for me... struggling to view on my mobile last night, and I thought they looked shocking. On a laptop this morning with a bit more size and they don't look nearly as grim! I agree with Galeforce... the goalie shirt looks like a tour de france top.... I quite like it.

Whatever they looked like, I knew that my boys would be clamouring for the latest strip though come August. I just hope they are good and hard-wearing as my youngest son's Lloris shirt (sic) from last season is looking pretty worn on the elbows and lower back from hard wear in the garden!

Fcuk me this place is full of girls. Its a kit, looks rather smart. Have a beer and kick a football, talk about sex. Not what the colour of the fcuking logo is!!

Carrie Bradshaw does not like this...

I'm all about the colour coordination ;)

I'm still going to buy it, because I want to wear my colours loud and proud. And with each passing moment of seeing it up close I'm loving it.

Very much looking forward to some awesome moments in this seasons strip. Mainly because I buy the better half the ladies top, but hoping for some excitement on the pitch as well...

HP aren't worried about how many kits we sell. It's all a branding exercise for them, which is why they'd want their primary colour on our home kit.

Then surely they are worried about how many kits we sell. If we sold no kits they would get far less exposure. If every spurs fan thought it was a good kit, there would be far more bought and thus far greater brand exposure.

Then surely they are worried about how many kits we sell. If we sold no kits they would get far less exposure. If every spurs fan thought it was a good kit, there would be far more bought and thus far greater brand exposure.

To some extent, but it's more about having your logo on the TVs of millions of people around the world, rather than seeing the odd person walking down the street in one.

Having looked at it a few times now, home kit is probably my favourite for years. Simple and classy. Pity about the sponsor yes, but ah well.

i've just worked out what it is i don't like about the home kit

its not the colours or the design - its the face it all comes together and crowds out the badge. you really can't see the badge that much, so it just doesnt feel like a spurs kit, just "a kit"

i've just worked out what it is i don't like about the home kit

its not the colours or the design - its the face it all comes together and crowds out the badge. you really can't see the badge that much, so it just doesnt feel like a spurs kit, just "a kit"

Traditionally, the badge should be by the heart but in recent years it's been pushed upwards towards the collar bone to make room for the sponsor's logo.

Carrie Bradshaw does not like this...

I'm all about the colour coordination ;)

I'm still going to buy it, because I want to wear my colours loud and proud. And with each passing moment of seeing it up close I'm loving it.

Very much looking forward to some awesome moments in this seasons strip. Mainly because I buy the better half the ladies top, but hoping for some excitement on the pitch as well...

Im only messing. However I do think its actually a nice kit. I like the old school type collar and the blue logo isnt that bad. Its blue! Remember the Thompson we had in red, that was one of my favourite kits with the blue sleeves.

I also like the fact we are back to blue shorts and socks, although Im hoping there will be games where we wear the white socks as that will look the nuts.

Im only messing. However I do think its actually a nice kit. I like the old school type collar and the blue logo isnt that bad. Its blue! Remember the Thompson we had in red, that was one of my favourite kits with the blue sleeves.

I also like the fact we are back to blue shorts and socks, although Im hoping there will be games where we wear the white socks as that will look the nuts.

Me too mate, please don't take it as a disagreement!

Basically, as soon as Pauline scores the first headed goal from a Spurs set-piece since 1954 and Bale scores another 47 yard masterpiece, the kit will be the last of our concerns!

I am yearning for an all white kit for when we are in the EL final though...

Back