• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

Me too mate, please don't take it as a disagreement!

Basically, as soon as Pauline scores the first headed goal from a Spurs set-piece since 1954 and Bale scores another 47 yard masterpiece, the kit will be the last of our concerns!

I am yearning for an all white kit for when we are in the EL final though...

Oh I know you were, I just meant to all the other dudes on here before I might of got a slating!

I will probably get the home kit, not sure whether long sleeve or short sleeve. Maybe both! Gutted that the Spurs shop in Chelmsford shut down though. Will have to get it from a Sports Direct or something.

Are you new??

;)

Any pre-season drunkeness happening before triple ace down our way? (Can't do the Asian tour).

Haha I've seen the site but didn't know it was one of GG's finest!

Yep, will be something happened at the Aces in the next few weeks probably.

Oh I know you were, I just meant to all the other dudes on here before I might of got a slating!

I will probably get the home kit, not sure whether long sleeve or short sleeve. Maybe both! Gutted that the Spurs shop in Chelmsford shut down though. Will have to get it from a Sports Direct or something.

Bale looks like an Adonis in the long-sleeve.

Your favourite Spurs Home Kit during the Premier League Era?

P0301_zps3da3ceee.png

Same here. I think having a different design and colour on the shirt instead of the plain white always makes the shirt more appealing. Personally, I like the HP sponsored shirt of 1998-99 season as well.

Last edited:
Its a nice kit and its more about the fit that makes a shirt look cool. If its a baggy shirt etc then it will look a bit brick. The one with Paulinho in it makes the shirt look a bit brick and cheap really. On Bale it looks like I wanna hump his leg.

I hope the 3rd kit is black - that would be cool.

Got a soft spot for the first Pony kit, as an 11 year old I loved the silver buttons and was pleased that our home PC and printer at the time was a HP just like our sponsor :)

I think the goalkeeper's away kit looks much better than the home kit.

PS1238521-327_F-BLACK_medium.jpg

Goalkeeper away kit

PS1238521-879_F-BLACK_medium.jpg

Goalkeeper home kit

i think both are perfect shirts - boils down to personal preference between green or orange. the thing that works is the logo matching the black trim.

for the first time in my life I am considering buying a goalies shirt!

Back