• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The London Taxpayers' Stadium Shambles

I can't wait to see what happens when they play Chelsea in a few weeks

Note to self : check for any after work drinks/event that evening and if unavoidable, make sure I pass through Stratford well before, or well after, the end of the game.
I'd expect British Transport Police to have Stratford station well covered but the whole thing sounds like a recipe for disaster, especially if the after-match tone is set by violence inside the ground.

Note to self : check for any after work drinks/event that evening and if unavoidable, make sure I pass through Stratford well before, or well after, the end of the game.
I'd expect British Transport Police to have Stratford station well covered but the whole thing sounds like a recipe for disaster, especially if the after-match tone is set by violence inside the ground.
Note to self: pop along to Stratford....take popcorn

Stewards taking seat numbers of those that wouldn't sit down.

Stratford station closed due to overcrowding.

West Ham "fans" attacking Boro fans.

TTcGi6S.jpg

The guy who throws the punch runs off and have a look at him he runs like a girl.

Could Gold and Sullivan sit any further apart at the ground its hardly a picture of unity.

I only know a couple of West Ham fans my window cleaners, we always used to have a bit of banter about football. Now they dont even go to games......
Im in west london so my West Ham catchment area will be limited.

Last edited:
The club pay for nothing, and I mean nothing

It's a sham of a deal

The funny thing for me is the spammers I know that we're loving the new stadium Early doors now hate it with a passion and it's all Brady's fault

if they don't have to pay for it it makes even less sense for it not to be policed

I notice that in a BBC article about the violence the police quote about the crowd being 40,000 but West Ham give the attendance as 56,000. Looks like fans are already deserting.

A confidential twenty four page Steward briefing booklet was found discarded in a bush near Pudding Mill Lane DLR station only to be found by ClaretandHugh associate editor last night on his way home from the game.

The document contained the mobile numbers of a wide number of senior individuals within operators Stadium London 185 and West Ham together with their radio call signs.These numbers included L185 CEO Linda Lennon and West Ham COO Ben Illingworth.

The match planning overview includes a Met Police intelligence briefing with concerns over Middlesborough fans who they say could drink heavily as well as highlighting that a number of high risk Boro supporters are likely to travel.

Stewards are told to pay particular attention to persistent standing at the back of West stand lower because it might block the views of VIP’s!

An operations time table is fully listed minute by minute as well as a matrix on how and where stewards are deployed within the stadium. The booklet details advice on persistent standing, alcohol management and re-admittance to smokers who leave the stadium. The booklet also reveals the meaning of coded messages using red, black, blue and white colours as alerting steward and security staff of incidents.

In the wrong hands this booklet could well be a security concern especially to a potential terrorist. We will be contacting London Stadium 185 to inform them of the loss of this confidential document which was discarded for anyone to pick up.

Stewardbook-225x300.jpg

http://www.claretandhugh.info/security-fears-over-lost-steward-briefing-document/

I notice that in a BBC article about the violence the police quote about the crowd being 40,000 but West Ham give the attendance as 56,000. Looks like fans are already deserting.
There were definitely big gaps - I was assured it was because they have to wait for an extra 3k. Looked like more than 40k to be fair.
But have been told west ham report "tickets sold" rather than bums on seats.

I work with a guy who has an ST, he said at HT they open the gates to let people outside to buy food/drinks and stuff then let them back in without checking tickets

If true it's utterly ridivuloud

It does seem strange that the Government are prepared to let what is a public facility used by thousands to be so mismanaged, particularly as we were told that "legacy" was a driving issue with the use of the Olympic Park and the choice of the "best" companies to have use of it.

I just can't believe the Prem, FA, police, council, government are all allowing this farce to continue? Does someone have to die for them to do something? Because it's 8k Chelsea heading there in a couple of weeks so not out of the question!

How can you allow 50k people to any event, let alone a football match, without the proper security measures?

I just can't believe the Prem, FA, police, council, government are all allowing this farce to continue? Does someone have to die for them to do something? Because it's 8k Chelsea heading there in a couple of weeks so not out of the question!

How can you allow 50k people to any event, let alone a football match, without the proper security measures?
I wonder how hard it would have been for those that filmed themselves breaking in to plant some kind of explosive device that would bring down the roof.

I assume they don't have sniffer dogs on the roof.

Back