• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The London Taxpayers' Stadium Shambles

I love how they are denying the problems now and saying its media hounding making it worse.

My mates staunch West Ham and he said its insanely bad

I love how they are denying the problems now and saying its media hounding making it worse.

My mates staunch West Ham and he said its insanely bad

I think the media have played it down and can anyone remember if there were any sanctions on them after the incidents with their last match at Upton Park?

I think the media have played it down and can anyone remember if there were any sanctions on them after the incidents with their last match at Upton Park?

The Media were all over the move, talked West Ham up because of the move, its just been a bad move and they press has reported the fact.

The thing is some owners don't like it when facts are reported

Even those paying hospitality prices are complaining now. Apparently Brady's version of hospitality is a plastic bottle of free tinkle water at HT, but only if you go down well before the ref blows his whistle. Otherwise someone else will have nicked it. Club demanding ridiculous sums for the Chelsea cup game while ordinary seats have lowered prices.

http://kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=165864

Any idea what allocation Chelsea have for the EFL cup game this month? Given the trouble that's gone on already, I can't see it NOT kicking off considering the level of disdain between the clubs. Could even encourage some of the older hooligans from both sides to "come out of retirement" so to speak.

Any idea what allocation Chelsea have for the EFL cup game this month? Given the trouble that's gone on already, I can't see it NOT kicking off considering the level of disdain between the clubs. Could even encourage some of the older hooligans from both sides to "come out of retirement" so to speak.
The away club is entitled to request up to 10% I believe - a little under 6K at the Athletics Stadium.

Unless the home team is Arsenal, in which case you cite some flimflam security concerns and offer around 5% and get away with it.

Sadly, i think there will be at worse somebody getting a life-threatening injury at the West Ham-Chelski game.

I grew up near Stratford and have some folks who still live near that way; i'll be telling all of them to steer clear of Westfield and that whole area that day.

The only benefit is that the carnage will force The dildo-Brady boys to put their hand in their pocket to actually organise their security and stewarding like a football club should.
I can see the PL threatening points deductions/legal action otherwise..

Sadly, i think there will be at worse somebody getting a life-threatening injury at the West Ham-Chelski game.

I grew up near Stratford and have some folks who still live near that way; i'll be telling all of them to steer clear of Westfield and that whole area that day.

The only benefit is that the carnage will force The dildo-Brady boys to put their hand in their pocket to actually organise their security and stewarding like a football club should.

Sadly I dont think the FA will ever do FA.

The Brady bunch are not going to change. They will sell before they "put their hand in their pocket"

I have a lot of sympathy for their fans, a lot are ordinary supporters who have taken the opportunity to "upgrade" after the spin Brady put on the facilities. The profile of football fans has changed over the years, people expect a bit of comfort and choice in catering, many still want to go to the pub and stand on the terracing and clubs have to provide a mix for all fans. I'm amazed at the costs I've seen quoted on KUMB as I thought West Ham where offering lower prices to encourage sales.

Last edited:

There will be no sanctions, this is a government project and everything will be done to reduce any embarrassment and further investigation into the selection process.

Even those paying hospitality prices are complaining now. Apparently Brady's version of hospitality is a plastic bottle of free tinkle water at HT, but only if you go down well before the ref blows his whistle. Otherwise someone else will have nicked it. Club demanding ridiculous sums for the Chelsea cup game while ordinary seats have lowered prices.

http://kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=165864
I was reading that last night. They are taking the tinkle with those prices and what they are serving up for it, which is almost nothing. I don't believe they could have fudged up the move from the Boleyn ground any worse if they tried.

I agree with the fans that say that the new ground and the club is just too big and too much to handle now for the incompetent macarons in charge of that joke of a club! The dildo brothers and Brady are in way over their heads. They simply don't have a fudging clue how to handle it.

You mean forcing us to pay for them as they insist the Stadium organiser put on extra security.

I agree with the fans that say that the new ground and the club is just too big and too much to handle now for the incompetent macarons in charge of that joke of a club! The dildo brothers and Brady are in way over their heads. They simply don't have a fudgeing clue how to handle it.

But it's not their fault, they have been let down by ...................... fill in whatever.

Back