• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

Obviously. There's no point watching this brick, it's already decided.

100%

Sky can w'nk themselves into frenzy as Leciester are going to end up winning this with 3 games left, and if thats the case I hope no f#cker watches any of the matches

Playing on the counter isn't a problem - if you don't have the players to play open, creative football then playing on the counter is fine. You have to give them credit for not conceding many...I just don't understand how team haven't been able to open them up
scum managed it with 5-3 and 3-2 wins - they did the double

Wouldnt matter if we did, apart from securing 2nd. Leicester arent going to drop 7 pts in 5 games, nobody wants to score against them

I could see them only taking 8 points from their final 5 games. I don't see them wining 3 of their last 5 games

I could see them only taking 8 points from their final 5 games. I don't see them wining 3 of their last 5 games

I can.

Swansea at home Win
Everton at home Win. They cant beat an egg
And I will 100% guarantee if they have to win on the last day, it will happen. But tbh it will be decided well before then

Makes me sick that Leicester are going to win it. The only ducking time we have a great chance, Leicester appear from nowhere. Typical luck!

Duck off

Back