• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

Next week is HUGE, Leicester fans have it won. At home and against West Ham who are going to give everything this could be a right nerve racker

West Ham players won't be trying like bears? They have CL qualification to play for, they won't give a fudge about the supporters tribal loyalties.

Not that I blame him, but Mark Noble admitted they would take FA Cup glory over CL qualification. They have the replay midweek v United, that will be their priority now

West Ham are our last chance.. If Leicester get all 3 against the Spammers then it's all over. Done and dusted.

I feel dirty pinning my hopes to the Canning Town Bingo Club, but they were pretty good against Le Arse and in my opinion could get a result.

I have everything crossed.

Not that I blame him, but Mark Noble admitted they would take FA Cup glory over CL qualification. They have the replay midweek v United, that will be their priority now
So do we want them to beat United on Weds so that they go into the Leicester game on a high? Or get knocked out, risking their heads being down on Sunday,but also meaning a shot at the last CL spot becomes their focus for the next few games?
Probably the latter.

West Ham are our last chance.. If Leicester get all 3 against the Spammers then it's all over. Done and dusted.

I feel dirty pinning my hopes to the Canning Town Bingo Club, but they were pretty good against Le Arse and in my opinion could get a result.

:eek::eek:

That's the way I see it too. West Ham need to turn them over or the race is done and dusted.

There is a lot of this in this thread from a couple of supporters about Leicester and it does them/us no favours.

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    36.4 KB · Views: 14
can I just say that they have to play...

West Ham...Man Utd (away)...Chelski (away)...sorry, it is ABSOLUTELY possible that the title goes to the last game of the season!!!! FFS! I know I am recognized as an unstable optimist, but seriously, look at those games! They could easily do 2 of 9...it really could come down to GD!!!!!

Then there's their real cup final to play for - Spurs not winning stuff.

If they lose to Leicester and we finish 2nd they'll have a print out of the final table in their trophy cabinet for the next 30 years.

can I just say that they have to play...

West Ham...Man Utd (away)...Chelski (away)...sorry, it is ABSOLUTELY possible that the title goes to the last game of the season!!!! FFS! I know I am recognized as an unstable optimist, but seriously, look at those games! They could easily do 2 of 9...it really could come down to GD!!!!!

While I absolutely believe so as well, I must say it's highly unlikely that they'll lose three games over their last five games, considering they've only lost three games all season. Now, they don't have to lose three games, of course, but that means we really must win our remaining five.

Something in me is telling me that the entire season has been orchestrated like this for us to finish with a grand finale. We've been top this season for only 15 minutes or so against Le Scum, how great wouldn't it be to nick it on the last day of the season?

+1 to the optimism camp.

I've said all along that IF we're still in it 1st May (i.e. 4 points behind) then we have a good chance.

Whilst it's still Leicesters to lose, I wouldn't fancy having to win their last 3 fixtures -- the big question is can we reduce the gap before then.

Then there's their real cup final to play for - Spurs not winning stuff.

If they lose to Leicester and we finish 2nd they'll have a print out of the final table in their trophy cabinet for the next 30 years.

True. They shot their load when they stopped us qualifying for the CL. That is literally their biggest achievement of the last 30 years as they haven't won jack brick since or for a long time before. 1980 was their last trophy I believe.

As for those final three games: Ranieri will certainly not be worried about the Toffees in Turmoil:

'Raggazzi. Essa dell'Everton' is all he'll need to say.

Leicester are going to win their 2 final home games. Swansea went on holiday after their win v Chelsea and Everton cant beat an egg right now. It will all come down to how they do in their 2 away games, and if we really can finish with 6 wins on the bounce

Back