• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

well, well

coming out of the Hawthorns last night I didnt think we would be gaining a point on Liverpool and Chelsea as well as City. Gutted to lose ground on the Top 2, but when I saw the fixtures I thought if we failed to win we would lose ground on all the teams around us and Chelsea too.

Not the disaster weekend some fans are making out in the end

Poocastle were absolutely terrible, the dippers didn't let me down re: inconsistent. Everyone popped their rocks over the 6-1 against Soton and I knew it would undo them. Not ready yet. It will take them a season at least to get their brick together consistently.

Poocastle were absolutely terrible, the dippers didn't let me down re: inconsistent. Everyone popped their rocks over the 6-1 against Soton and I knew it would undo them. Not ready yet. It will take them a season at least to get their brick together consistently.

Listening to the pundits in the Norwegian PL studio and they were absolutely embarrassing. Talking about the incredible effect Klopp has had on Liverpool (shortly after calling today's game an embarrassment to the PL), but the fact is that they're only marginally better than they were under Rodgers. 11 points from 7 compared to 12 from 8 under Rodgers.

Hope Pulis and his thugs didn't take everything out on us. Visiting the dippers next weekend.

Had a quick look over at rawk, and what surprised me the most was that it seems alot of them think they're genuine title contenders.... I mean, I... Uhm, I just....

Bad loss, no doubt about it. We'll be ok for top 4 but as for a title challenge, to make up for this, we'll have to go on a winning run till the end of the year.
Chance missed to close the gap on our title rivals.
A perfect weekend in terms of results from other teams and of course we have to fudge it up by playing our worst match under Klopp and losing (deservedly?) against a team in the bottom three. Of course.

We just love to sabotage ourselves.
We're still gonna win the league, just maybe not this season

That's just from the first two pages, couldn't stomach reading more.

Nothing said about Njie decision or the disgraceful foul on Dembele, which were it (say) Costa would've been all over the place.

James McClean avoiding red card v Tottenham: Bizarrely, McClean was bemused to have even been booked for fouling Mousa Dembele, but his challenge was so high and made with such force that all five of our panel felt he should have been shown a straight red card. Verdict: Incorrect decision

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/ref-review-man-utd-lucky-chelsea-liverpool-hard-done-by

Man U should have had both Fellaini and Schweinsteiger sent off. :eek:

Everton/Palace has been a good watch. Draw would suit us if it finishes like that.
Thought the first half was a bit dull, but the second was enjoyable. Bolasie was excellent for Palace and Lukaku should have scored four.

Good result for us in the end... means there's a little gap starting to open directly below us. Let's see if we can increase it over the next few weeks!

Ha i though Bolasie was quite poor.Sure he was involved a lot but not really any end product. Reminds me of a slightly better Townsend.Stones on the other hand was class can see why clubs want to pay upwards of 40mill for him.

Ha i though Bolasie was quite poor.Sure he was involved a lot but not really any end product. Reminds me of a slightly better Townsend.Stones on the other hand was class can see why clubs want to pay upwards of 40mill for him.
Bolaise wasn't brilliant but he did hit in a few excellent crosses, one that Wickham headed point blank at Howard.

Stones was certainly very good. Barry looks past it.

I thought he held the ball up very well and provided a solid outlet for Palace during a 20 minute period of the 2nd half when they were under the cosh. I also thought his passing was excellent, as was his positional sense.

Another case of the subjectivity of sports I guess.

Back