• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

1944.jpg

He'd slot nicely into United's team.

I'd love him here but he's out of our price range.

I have wanted this guy since he came on as a sub for WBA at WHL and bullied our defence, but I was told by a few people he wasn't good enough for us. Believe me in our team he would have scored more than 51 in 101 as well

Lukaku again, another top piece of transfer business by Chel53a letting him go

Yes, when Abramovich looks at him now and then glances at the league table it has to be a 'what-if' moment. Then looks at City and sees De Bruyne, he must wonder, wtf?

Yes, when Abramovich looks at him now and then glances at the league table it has to be a 'what-if' moment. Then looks at City and sees De Bruyne, he must wonder, wtf?

Well, neither were prepared to fight for their place and Mourinho doesn't really play anyone outside his favorite 14-15 players. They could either cash in or keep them out on loan till their contracts ran out.

If Norwich had a half decent striker they'd be far further up the table. Their good approach play is let down badly by Jerome. He's useless.

That goal from Toure was so incredibly lucky, you wont believe it - massive deflection.

Swansea deserved something from that performance.

Six games without a win for West Ham. They flatlined a little earlier this season compared to last.

Bournemoth striker should have hit the deck there when he felt the tug from McNair. Definite red if he did

Utd with a jammy equaliser

Six games without a win for West Ham. They flatlined a little earlier this season compared to last.

Started so early it was inevitable ....thought they might hold on until now but the 2 injuries have totally derailed them. Such a shame.

Back