• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

What a chance for Bowen to snatch a point for West Ham in stoppage time, and then a beast of shot from Rice equalled by the save from DDG

United pummelled for the last 20 mins and its a great United performance. But if that is Tottenham we would be accused of riding our luck

Not sure there is a bias in the media, most called today for what it was, United pumelled us though and we have ridden our luck which is thin recently

I see Mikkel Antonio was a guest on MOTD2.
I find this rather strange.
He's commenting on PL teams and players that he's playing against ( and with) and doing some analysis.
Dont remember current players doing this before.

I see Mikkel Antonio was a guest on MOTD2.
I find this rather strange.
He's commenting on PL teams and players that he's playing against ( and with) and doing some analysis.
Dont remember current players doing this before.

Sky have regularly had active (but injured) players doing analysis.

Given the tribal nature of football I dont think it's a good idea having current players as presenters, few are suited to the role and they must have a certain amount of personal feelings about clubs and players.

Given the tribal nature of football I dont think it's a good idea having current players as presenters, few are suited to the role and they must have a certain amount of personal feelings about clubs and players.

whereas the ex players are reasonably balanced :D

Not sure which thread it's best for, but why has Emery left Villarreal (a club reaching the semis of the CL) for Villa who are the poster boys of mid table mediocre overspenders!? It really can't just be the money can it?

And footballs a funny old game

From winning at Anfield last week, to getting pummelled at home by Bourenmouth. That comeback win last week is looking better by the minute

Back