• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

GHod I hope Arsenal aren't top going into this World Cup break. Is it too much to ask for a favour from Chelsea or Wolves?

GHod I hope Arsenal aren't top going into this World Cup break. Is it too much to ask for a favour from Chelsea or Wolves?

To go into top they will probably need to have won at Chelsea tomorrow. So if they do, we will have to give them credit, as it's something we never do

I just noticed Everton already have 2 friendlies scheduled for straight after the PL stops for the World Cup! They have Celtic 20th Nov and Western Sydney on 23rd. Seems a bit strange doesn't it? I could understand towards the end of the WC period but right after the shut down doesn't make sense!

I just noticed Everton already have 2 friendlies scheduled for straight after the PL stops for the World Cup! They have Celtic 20th Nov and Western Sydney on 23rd. Seems a bit strange doesn't it? I could understand towards the end of the WC period but right after the shut down doesn't make sense!

Probably keeps the non-WC players in a bit of a routine, not sure how many of them that applies to. I assume the players that are not there, at our club and other clubs will just be doing training matches while the tournament is on

They need money.

Tielemens is out of contract this summer so he'd probably be one that might leave in January, assuming they want to try and get a fee for him. Although saying that, His agent spent the summer trying to find him a move and no one seemed to want him

Tielemens is out of contract this summer so he'd probably be one that might leave in January, assuming they want to try and get a fee for him. Although saying that, His agent spent the summer trying to find him a move and no one seemed to want him

Or he just signs a precontract with a foreign team in jan.

Or he just signs a precontract with a foreign team in jan.

Yeah he might, although doesn't seem to happen very often does it? (Or maybe it does and is often kept quiet til the end of season)

Either way, I think it would be tough to get Maddison out mid season. It's a shame because Conte deciding he didn't want to pursue him in the summer was apparently due to him preferring 343 and him not fitting in, yet on current form there is no denying any side wouldn't benefit from having him in their side.

Not really a fan of Tielemens tbh and don't think he does enough work defensively to partner either Hojberg or Bentancur

Yeah, I think the days of anyone wanting Tielemans are long gone. He had a short period of great form where he needed to try and make that big move but that window seems to have passed now

Back