• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

The two players from lestah that I’d love are Barnes and Maddison

I agree. Rodgers seemed quite resigned to the fact that this squad will be dismantled and that the owners needed to sell their best assets when he was moaning a bit a few weeks ago. I just wonder how desperate they are for money though? If they don't fear going down then maybe they would be open to some January bids, otherwise I think like most clubs they will try to hang on to everyone until the summer

I agree. Rodgers seemed quite resigned to the fact that this squad will be dismantled and that the owners needed to sell their best assets when he was moaning a bit a few weeks ago. I just wonder how desperate they are for money though? If they don't fear going down then maybe they would be open to some January bids, otherwise I think like most clubs they will try to hang on to everyone until the summer
They will try to hang on and then believe their a big club
They didn’t spend this summer because of European FFP even though they aren’t in Europe
Their owners aren’t going away and will spend
Toelemans is leaving for free though and Maddison will have one year left in the summer
That’s £100m worth of players gone

They will try to hang on and then believe their a big club
They didn’t spend this summer because of European FFP even though they aren’t in Europe
Their owners aren’t going away and will spend
Toelemans is leaving for free though and Maddison will have one year left in the summer
That’s £100m worth of players gone

Their owners money comes from owning the duty free rights in thailand. They were hit badly by covid.

They are stifle worth loads
And they are paying for expand the ground

As you said they are not in europe so uefa ffp does not effect them. Pl ffp allows much bigger loses.

King Power turnover fell from €2.6bn in 2019 to €900m in 2020 to €512m in 2021. They took a hit.

As you said they are not in europe so uefa ffp does not effect them. Pl ffp allows much bigger loses.

King Power turnover fell from €2.6bn in 2019 to €900m in 2020 to €512m in 2021. They took a hit.
They had about £4B in the bank though

So they have lost about 2.5B since his dad died

Yes it seems so. Obviously most of their wealth is tied to their business. If the value of that drops their net worth drops. It might recover as tourism is back and it will go up again. But they took a hit. At the moment it seems leicester has to live within it's means.

Yes it seems so. Obviously most of their wealth is tied to their business. If the value of that drops their net worth drops. It might recover as tourism is back and it will go up again. But they took a hit. At the moment it seems leicester has to live within its means.
Maybe
I’m very sceptical
They had cash not assets
The company is just adding to that cash
But we will see soon
It won’t change contract situations

Maybe
I’m very sceptical
They had cash not assets
The company is just adding to that cash
But we will see soon
It won’t change contract situations
My wife is Thai, and I spend a lot of time there, and read Thai news regularly. King Power have stopped a lot of ongoing investments due to the market failing and even stopped building a new mega tax-free shop in Bangkok. It's half finished, but they have pulled out, so yes, they're "struggling".

My wife is Thai, and I spend a lot of time there, and read Thai news regularly. King Power have stopped a lot of ongoing investments due to the market failing and even stopped building a new mega tax-free shop in Bangkok. It's half finished, but they have pulled out, so yes, they're "struggling".
But it wouldn’t necessarily mean they have lost half their fortune would it? I remember going to one of their centres in Bangkok when we were there and it was huge, like a UK shopping centre but all one brand owned

So Jenas and Danny Murphy said none of the penalty appeals that Nottingham Forest had were penalties, because PGMOL had stated that minimal contact should not lead to penalties. But De Breune, which was much less of a penalty than any of Forests', was "clever". It was less than minimal, barely a touch, which did not impede De Breune at all, but he went down like a sack of potatoes.
departs!

Back