• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

Bruno Fernandes is a disgrace to his profession. Pushing an official, walking around the pitch like it’s a Sunday afternoon stroll. Glad we never signed the clam.
I had a row with some spurs twitterati who claimed he was better than Eriksen..

Was that Carrager laughing like a demented chicken?

Those lovely scouse fans....jump on pitch and injure a player...but na, they don't do that, must be a united fan

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

Gary Neville "Would not surprise me if Liverpool score again, or United concede" :):):) A contender for Colemanballs if ever I heard one

And there it is 7-0 Listen to that laughter in the background

I think there can be a distinction, Wolves didn’t “score” yesterday, but we did concede.

As bad as some of ours are, I’ve never seen one carry on like that clam today. If I was a United fan, I wouldn’t want him wearing the shirt again.
He's tried harder to get sent off than he has to influence the game, but we've had plenty of late who have put in as little effort.

Back