• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

We really haven’t. He threw in the towel, he’s wanted to come off, he’s put hands on an official, he hasn’t tried a leg.

The one on the line when Trent, I think, got the better of him and he didn’t even run back. Disgusting.

None of ours have ever carried on like that.

The petulance and ill discipline, totally agree.
Lack of effort and giving up totally disagree.

For all our issues I haven't seen a side of ours give up like that despite some spanking and I've been away to Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Chelsea on the end of some big ones, we were just not good enough.

That's one of the biggest prima donna performances I've ever seen today...could have been 10

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

The petulance and ill discipline, totally agree.
Lack of effort and giving up totally disagree.

Can you recall any of our players ever just walking, not even jogging, after losing a ball like he did? I can’t. You could throw an accusation of lack of effort at some of ours but nothing on the level of Fernandes today. If I was ETH, he wouldn’t be wearing that shirt again for a long time.

And he’s the fudging captain. Jesus wept.

For all our issues I haven't seen a side of ours give up like that despite some spanking and I've been away to Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Chelsea on the end of some big ones, we were just not good enough.

That's one of the biggest prima donna performances I've ever seen today...could have been 10

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

Agree.

The year we lost 7-0 at Anfield we were just outclassed by a brilliant side. The closest I have seen to that by a Spurs team is probably the hammering we took at St James Park when we ended up 3rd, but I think that was more total mental fatigue after the Chelsea match and the League officially gone after an epic chase playing catch up every bloody Monday night (still not seen any other title chasing team have to play last so many times)

What makes this score worse fir us is that our bunch of idiots failed to close ground on manure and now Liverpool will probably overtake us in a few games
Liverpool play some tough games after the next weekend
If they take the maximum points on those games then fair dues

Such a shame they had to end the debate with Souness / Neville/ Carra / Keane there. It probably would have ended up in an actual fight with Neville getting other things bruised as well as his ego from the game today.

I'd still rather of had their week than ours. Cup win , still 3rd and no chance they drop out of the top 4. Not quite sure how people are happy with this result. Liverpool will finish above us with ease I think. Not that I mind, I'd quite like us to miss out on top 4 if it puts a stop to the belief that top 4 is success.

Last edited:
Hats off to the scousers, they've given me the two biggest laughs of the last couple of weeks. 2 nil up and "Kings of Europe" for 10 minutes against Madrid before letting in 5 and now beating the manc scum 7 nil. :D

I'd still rather of had their week than ours. Cup win , still 3rd and no chance they drop out of the top 4. Not quite sure how people are happy with this result. Liverpool will finish above us with ease I think. Not that I mind, I'd quite like us to muss out on top 4 if it puts a stop to the belief that top 4 is success.

Was thinking the same. Really don’t care if we finish in the top 4 or not. Yeah in theory it would help us sign better players it’s helped us win nothing since we first finished in the top 4 13 years ago. It would serve the club right for always prioritising top 4 over silverware. I realise that may come across that I want us to miss out, I really don’t. If I actually thought we would build on it then I’d celebrate it as such. I’m more disappointed about losing to Sheffield United than I would be about finishing 5th and blowing it on the last day.

Back