• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

What's amazing about this is TAA has tried his hardest to even this game up...shocking defender

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

I think there can be a distinction, Wolves didn’t “score” yesterday, but we did concede.

It definitely seemed like they scored given the scoreline of 1 - 0, the fudge are you talking about?

Why remind us of that anyway, trying to enjoy Utd being humiliated

He's tried harder to get sent off than he has to influence the game, but we've had plenty of late who have put in as little effort.

We really haven’t. He threw in the towel, he’s wanted to come off, he’s put hands on an official, he hasn’t tried a leg.

The one on the line when Trent, I think, got the better of him and he didn’t even run back. Disgusting.

None of ours have ever carried on like that.

It definitely seemed like they scored given the scoreline of 1 - 0, the fudge are you talking about?

Why remind us of that anyway, trying to enjoy Utd being humiliated

some goals come from great attacking play, some goals come from defensive fudge ups, worth the same, but not the same

I think there can be a distinction, Wolves didn’t “score” yesterday, but we did concede.

I can see what you're saying, bit like looking at a glass, is it half-full or half-empty, but for me. Wolves scored, Traore shot and the ball went in, but hey. It's opinions and how you see things

It’s ok everyone, ETH will just “deal with this I’m sure” according to the oracle Gary Neville.

Most expensive squad ever assembled in the PL, going down SEVEN NIL.

Back