• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The poo & guff thread...

I cannot stop farting tonight, I reckon I dropped about 10 deep foamers in the train seat on my hour commute...

Really eggy too

I just had to post about this wonderful brick I had. It was coffee induced, so yes it was performance enhanced but by golly it slipped out a treat even for a coffee dump. It was meaty but no straining needed, it was light but didnt cling to your hairs, and it came out clean as a whistle. Man I cant wait for the next one.

I'm not well at the moment and I had one of those sick bricks last night. You know the ones when you have a watery mouth and want to be sick and the more you brick the better you feel. I managed to hold my sick in mind you.....

I just had to post about this wonderful brick I had. It was coffee induced, so yes it was performance enhanced but by golly it slipped out a treat even for a coffee dump. It was meaty but no straining needed, it was light but didnt cling to your hairs, and it came out clean as a whistle. Man I cant wait for the next one.

=D>

had one close to this myself yesterday...worthy of reverence indeed...well done Sir.

Had one last night that literally felt like I was bricking raw chilis! Made a salad for work consisting of chicken, bacon, lettuce, cucumber... And Jalapenos. Far too many it would seem. Brought a tear to my eye

A confusing one just now...felt like a gooey smidger for all the world, but then two wipes and all-clear. Bizarre. I need to make myself a proper cup of coffee and clear the pipes out...

Ghost bricks are few and far between at the moment, unless we're talking about making a bigger mess than Slimer from Ghostbusters.

The feeling of releasing a brick that you have held in for longer than you'd like has to be up there with the finest a human can experience.

The feeling of releasing a brick that you have held in for longer than you'd like has to be up there with the finest a human can experience.

It is, indeed, one of the only thing other than sex (and Bale) which can completely obliterate any other emotions or feelings you are experiencing. Miraculous. Nothing beats 'The Morning Growler' which occurs about 60 mins after a cup of freshly ground and highly strong coffee which in turn percolates your entire guts...

Yes the best ones are when you have to hold it in for so long, like when you are on the train, or in a car and driving home. You have to hold it in and walk quickly to the toilet. The bum senses you are getting near to the toilet and it is a battle to try to get to said toilet before the brick leaves the bum. Having a belt on your jeans or trousers does not help either, but my when you just about make it and let go... it is a great feeling indeed.

Good effort son. I've had two already this morning. Nothing spectacular or green though.

A mate of mine has some strong beliefs on this. He reckons a brick at work is one of the best things you can experience in life because your company are literally giving you money to have a brick. Have to agree.

This has been the exact consistency of my bricks for the last week. I kid you not. (Obviously not that colour though)

yjtzq.jpg

Back