• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Yes, league games only. Their average 'attendance' is slightly higher than ours but their income from ticket sales is substantially lower.

£99 for some u18s. Which tbf is a great thing. Allows the next generation of supporter to get to see games. A lot of neutrals or even supporters of other teams take their kids to games, because they can afford it.

Hate west ham though.

£99 for some u18s. Which tbf is a great thing. Allows the next generation of supporter to get to see games. A lot of neutrals or even supporters of other teams take their kids to games, because they can afford it.

Hate west ham though.
Yes they really lucked out with the taxpayers stadium there. Don't hate the team, just the owners. Their fans are no more than we should expect.

Going to the game on Wednesday, any advice on the closest car parking, not much help via the spurs website
Probably about 8 miles away now with the CPZ
There is local private parking and they do get busy and can be tricky to get away from. They are your best option
Try Parkopedia

Going to the game on Wednesday, any advice on the closest car parking, not much help via the spurs website
Powerleague
020 8885 8400
https://maps.app.goo.gl/AFCQoBqPrbW3qBhh9
If you're leaving at the whistle, this may be your best bet, you can park nearer but you'll walk here after the game quicker than parking nearer and sitting in traffic. Or plenty of places on Brantwood Road Industrial Estate which is next to here, if you're hanging around after the whistle, although I think they may have a time they shut their gates?

Good to see the ground make the shortlist for the Euro 2028 bid. Not sure why the London Stadium is on it, terrible ground.
To be fair Wembley is on the list too.

Presume capacity, transportation links and ease of segregation are the drivers, as opposed to atmosphere.

Hopefully makes us a few quid and raises the clubs profile - presume no cash benefit to Spammers as tenants?

I'm coming over from Norway in March for the CL game vs Milan. It'll be my first visit to the new stadium, and I'd like to soak in the experience as much as possible. How long before kick off does the stadium usually open?
And can you get from one side of the stadium to the other inside the stadium? I.e, I'll probably be seated in the North stand, but before kick off, and after, is it possible to get to the bar behind the south stand inside the stadium, or do have to go on the outside?

I'm coming over from Norway in March for the CL game vs Milan. It'll be my first visit to the new stadium, and I'd like to soak in the experience as much as possible. How long before kick off does the stadium usually open?
And can you get from one side of the stadium to the other inside the stadium? I.e, I'll probably be seated in the North stand, but before kick off, and after, is it possible to get to the bar behind the south stand inside the stadium, or do have to go on the outside?
2 hours before kick off and yes you can walk all the way around aside from the away fans section

All on the inside. You walk the whole lower section apart from the away section
I think they actually open earlier for European games but with checking nearer the time

Back