• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

To be honest they over promised and under delivered ... the lack of cheese room is affecting the atmosphere as promised.

It will take a few years to get supporters settled knowing where they would like their seats and forging regulars to make friendships and increase the chanting.

I know it's the corporates that make the atmosphere but the shelf is lacking massively due to this factor. I've mentioned before I've given up my premium seats as I don't fit in with the ever changing seats around me that look at me strange when I'm bolloxed and giving my very best.

As for the old farts yearning for the old stadium I'd suggest popping in a VHS and enjoy your Saturday at home instead of bringing negative spirits to the stadium.

What will they get out of complaining

To be honest they offer promised and under delivered ... the lack of cheese from its affecting the atmosphere promised.

It will take a few years to get supporters settled knowing where they would like their seats and forging regulars to make friendships and increase the chanting.

I know it's the corporates that make the atmosphere but the shelf is lacking massively due to this factor. I've mentioned before I've given up my premium seats as I don't fit in with the ever changing seats around me that look at me strange when I'm bolloxed and giving my very best

Hahha exactly the same, my Nephew has my STs now and good luck to him.

Smoking area, more places to sit while having a beer/food. Feels like an airport a bit.

There could have been improvements. But as i said as is, it's the best stadium i've been to in europe.

Are you crazy, smoking area dont you know that's a worse crime than racism, homophobia, genocide and people trafficking.

To be honest they over promised and under delivered ... the lack of cheese room is affecting the atmosphere as promised.

I know it's the corporates that make the atmosphere but the shelf is lacking massively due to this factor. I've mentioned before I've given up my premium seats as I don't fit in with the ever changing seats around me that look at me strange when I'm bolloxed and giving my very best.

As for the old farts yearning for the old stadium I'd suggest popping in a VHS and enjoy your Saturday at home instead of bringing negative spirits to the stadium.

What will they get out of complaining

I'm an old fart and love the stadium it's the idiots inside it I cant stand.

Are you crazy, smoking area dont you know that's a worse crime than racism, homophobia, genocide and people trafficking.

Yep.

They want to get the fans at the ground early and leave late, spending money on food and beer in the meantime. Have a big closed off outside area. But won't let people out for a cigarette. So the smokers either have a sneaky one in the toilets or go elsewhere. Seems silly.

Yep.

They want to get the fans at the ground early and leave late, spending money on food and beer in the meantime. Have a big closed off outside area. But won't let people out for a cigarette. So the smokers either have a sneaky one in the toilets or go elsewhere. Seems silly.

You can move back and forth between the stadium & south stand plaza/podium if you need a snout

How often do you go? Hundreds do it every game, there's bars and food outlets out there to be used as well, though you can't take food or drink back in.

Been a thing since last season iirc
On the Trust email for one game they said there had been 8,000 pints sold outside before, during and after the game, it's pretty good out there if is isn't raining

How often do you go? Hundreds do it every game, there's bars and food outlets out there to be used as well, though you can't take food or drink back in.

Been a thing since last season iirc

I don't go often, can't afford to. So i believe you. Just have the hump that i got denied.

Back