• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ivan Perisic

Son was on the right and should have been sliding in at the back post for his hattrick.
But he was attracted towards the play and hiding behind 4 defenders instead.

Yea looked like the player we thought we were buying today. Would be handy if he has a strong end to the season and gives us a reason to keep him because in theory he should be a really useful player to have in any squad.

btw, the fudging disrespect, all the commentators pass this off as a slip?

dk57yv6nb3xa1.jpg

He got sent to the fudging shops

Yea I noticed that! “Perisic Got lucky with Van Dijk slipping” what the fudge?!? You can bet had Salah done that to Romero the commentators and pundits would be waxing lyrical about the genius of it.

The guy basically has a fudging body spasm because he's done so fudging dirty .. oh, he slipped, unfortunate ..

Big difference after 20 minutes was Kulu coming central allowing Perisic and Porro to play high and wide
Porro was the next nearest to Kane when he scored after the great work from Perisic

I questioned his signing from the start because of his age. The Epl is far more physically demanding and I think only keeper and CB roles are the only ones where we can get away with 32+ year olds and it's still a risk

Sent from my SM-S918B using Fapatalk

I questioned his signing from the start because of his age. The Epl is far more physically demanding and I think only keeper and CB roles are the only ones where we can get away with 32+ year olds and it's still a risk

Was just to keep Conte happy. Conte has left, so Perisic can make on. Just a question of to who and what the terms are

I think if Ange wants him, Perisic tonight showed he could be very effective in an Ange-style of play. He certainly showed the appetite, and I feel he wants to stay and play if Ange is up for him. There might be another year in those legs, and his deliveries/assists will be very useful again.

I think if Ange wants him, Perisic tonight showed he could be very effective in an Ange-style of play. He certainly showed the appetite, and I feel he wants to stay and play if Ange is up for him. There might be another year in those legs, and his deliveries/assists will be very useful again.
Perisic surprised me tonight. I know it's a friendly but he really put in the effort.
On another note, he becomes irate with Richarlison, but maybe he should try to encourage instead of berate. I do get where he's coming from since his passes were pretty decent and at least one of them should have been an assist for Perisic.

Though he was getting past players his delivery wasn't great or west ham were anticipating and ready to defend with bodies in the box.

Didn't help by the lack of any creative or intelligent movement by Richy who just seemed to keep meandering into the crowd of defenders.

Yes, but we only need 6 players for the front 3 positions.

Kane, Son, Richarlison, Kulu and Solomon have 5 secured

Leaves Perisic, Gil and Porro for the final one.

I anticipate that we'll see Gil looking pretty good in this new system when we see him in the other friendly games

Do we need a £170k pw bench-warmer?

Is this another one where everyone was pushing him out of the door but now he had 1 decent pre season game people are finding space for him in the team?

Is this another one where everyone was pushing him out of the door but now he had 1 decent pre season game people are finding space for him in the team?
Well everyone else seems to be getting a second chance (or in some cases multiple chances) so why shouldn’t Perisic?

Back