• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ivan Perisic

Have you watched any of the pre season games? Perisic has been rather effective playing as one of the wide forwards rather than wingback....
Of course not. Why would i watch doss around games against some fishermen and others going through the motions? Pre-seasons is a really bad measure of anything

I did watch a whole season though of him not being able to run anymore or cope at all with the pace of the EPL

Of course not. Why would i watch doss around games against some fishermen and others going through the motions? Pre-seasons is a really bad measure of anything

I did watch a whole season though of him not being able to run anymore or cope at all with the pace of the EPL

What an odd day, I agree with a whole GB post in the Spurs forum.

As a forward he lacks pace and physical presence, him paired with Kane last season made them both look like they were running in a blend of custard and treacle. Players like Richy / Kulu aren't exactly road runner style pace merchants either + Son isn't going to get any quicker.

Could be a handy sub to see out games if we were winning but not really a starter and his wage is that of a key player, surprised he hasn't moved on but the caveat is if Ange wants him then fair enough, hope I'm proved wrong.

I doubt Perisic can have a better season. He looked good in pre season but EPL defenders have learnt how to stick close to him and put him off his crosses. And he's one year older.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Is it just me or does Persic look a different player under Ange playing as an attacker rather than a wingback. I definitely hope he stays and fulfils the final year of his contract, he really adds depth to our squad.

I think he looks a different player playing for 20 minutes, rather than 90. A bit like how we used Dembele during his final 6-9 months.

Think he will be difficult to shift on his wages and seems we are utilitising him and he's accepted a squad role.

My biggest disappointment with him has been in front of goal, he was 1 in 4 for his career before us but for all his composure and experience I've got to the point where I don't expect him to score when one on one. Hopefully it's just a form thing.

Think he will be difficult to shift on his wages and seems we are utilitising him and he's accepted a squad role.

My biggest disappointment with him has been in front of goal, he was 1 in 4 for his career before us but for all his composure and experience I've got to the point where I don't expect him to score when one on one. Hopefully it's just a form thing.

1 in 4 at byern and inter both of whom won the league. We were poor last season and so far this, have only played 3 with him as a sub.

I don't pay too much notice of those stats.

Last season he was a WB which is not really a high scoring role but came back off the season with something like 8 assists in a really poor season. As I keep saying, he is best suited these days a WF and from what I have seen so far in his cameo he looks far more suited there. He has a wonderful left peg, I think he will be a key player for us and options for Ange this season. Maybe in the minority, but I still rate him

I don't pay too much notice of those stats.

Last season he was a WB which is not really a high scoring role but came back off the season with something like 8 assists in a really poor season. As I keep saying, he is best suited these days a WF and from what I have seen so far in his cameo he looks far more suited there. He has a wonderful left peg, I think he will be a key player for us and options for Ange this season. Maybe in the minority, but I still rate him
It's not solely the stats, I just seem to remember him missing a few one on ones, so when he missed the chance on Saturday I found myself expecting it.

If he adds goals no reason he can't be a key player (agree never a WB in this league)

Back