• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ivan Perisic

your right about the pass. He wouldn’t have done that before
That is one of the reasons he was so frustrating to watch under Mou and Conte; following their instructions to try to NEVER make a mistake, never lose the ball, keep it safe, recycle... he is better than he has shown.

That is one of the reasons he was so frustrating to watch under Mou and Conte; following their instructions to try to NEVER make a mistake, never lose the ball, keep it safe, recycle... he is better than he has shown.
I agree
You can see how he plays for DK
Freedom to be aggressive in attack
It suits him

I will admit to be someone who would not have minded him moving on in the window , but this season bringing him on as a late sub seems to be working. Long may it continue.

He's a quality player that creates a brick ton of opportunities.

He also seems to be a model Pro, still has fight in him.

As long as we don't try to run him 90 minutes every game and make him play as a WB, I'm good with him being a part of the team/squad.

He’s suffered a ‘complex ACL injury”

Perisic suffers ACL injury
Wed 20 September 2023, 13:00|Tottenham Hotspur

We can confirm that Ivan Perisic has suffered a complex Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) injury in his right knee.

The experienced Croatia international sustained the injury in non-contact training and will undergo surgery.

Ivan will then commence his rehabilitation with our medical staff and is expected to be sidelined for the remainder of the season.

Out for the season with ACL. F**k it anyway, he was a something different to bring off the bench.

Is it just me or are there a lot of those injuries recently?

He’s suffered a ‘complex ACL injury”

Perisic suffers ACL injury
Wed 20 September 2023, 13:00|Tottenham Hotspur

We can confirm that Ivan Perisic has suffered a complex Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) injury in his right knee.

The experienced Croatia international sustained the injury in non-contact training and will undergo surgery.

Ivan will then commence his rehabilitation with our medical staff and is expected to be sidelined for the remainder of the season.

Ahh gutted! Such a great option, perfect for Ange ball.

Sad for him

Added some maturity and quality when he played especially in that cameo role recently. Be more than happy to keep him in the squad when he returns, expeically if we're in (hopefully) more competitions next season.

Where's Sess........

He wasn't frustrating to watch under Conte when they won the Italian league, I doubt Antonio instructed him to be bad defensively for us and unless I'm mistaken, never played for Jose, for Spurs or any other club.

Damn shame he's injured though.

Edit - I checked and Ivan hasn't played for Jose but was publicly courted by him when at Man Utd

Last edited:
Blimey, that all went a bit Willem Korsten

Hope he manages to recover enough to have a year or two swansong back in Croatia

Opens the door to Soloman and maybe Gil anyway

FFS. I know it probably happens elsewhere too, but that's the second ACL injury for us in six months. So...cursy.

FFS. I know it probably happens elsewhere too, but that's the second ACL injury for us in six months. So...cursy.
They are pretty random/freak occurances. The only factor you can look at are boots. Some stud designs increase risk compared to others

He wasn't frustrating to watch under Conte when they won the Italian league, I doubt Antonio instructed him to be bad defensively for us and unless I'm mistaken, never played for Jose, for Spurs or any other club.

Damn shame he's injured though.

Edit - I checked and Ivan hasn't played for Jose but was publicly courted by him when at Man Utd
I got confused by this as well but reading it back he was referring to Hojberg, not Perisic.

Btw damn shame Perisic is now injured and probably out for the season, he was doing very well in his cameos. I guess it puts Gil one step closer to lineup now.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Back