• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2021/22 Premier League Thread

4th place is theirs and they've done a good job clearing their bloated squad out so they can maximise the lure of CL in the summer

4th place is theirs and they've done a good job clearing their bloated squad out so they can maximise the lure of CL in the summer
You think so…
I mean they still haven’t taken many points of any teams in the top half
Today was a gimme
Watford are horrendously bad
I’ll judge them when they oaky some decent sides
They are doing what they should do right now imo
The result that helped them was wolves away when they got a goal that shouldn’t have stood

Bit premature saying that. They’ve still got games away to Chelsea, us, Villa, Southampton, West Ham, even a rejuvenated Saudi Sportswashing Machine aswell as home games to Liverpool and Man U. There’s plenty of work for them to do yet….

Bit premature saying that. They’ve still got games away to Chelsea, us, Villa, Southampton, West Ham, even a rejuvenated Saudi Sportswashing Machine aswell as home games to Liverpool and Man U. There’s plenty of work for them to do yet….
Yep
IMO… they have peaked too soon
But there doing well no doubt but they haven’t really (imo) beaten anyone they shouldn’t so far

You think so…
I mean they still haven’t taken many points of any teams in the top half
Today was a gimme
Watford are horrendously bad
I’ll judge them when they oaky some decent sides
They are doing what they should do right now imo
The result that helped them was wolves away when they got a goal that shouldn’t have stood

Id back them over us all day long.

Arsenals remaining fixtures are doable, all of their tricky games are at home.
Really?
Thought they had to go to us, Chelsea, West Ham and villa at least from memory
Pretty sure the have to play 7 of the current top 10 and most are away

But that’s your nature
I wouldn’t back them against us at home
I would always at their ground though

Id back us to beat them at home but we are an average team with average players other than Kane and Son. They may not necessarily have world beaters either but they look more consistent than us. Plus don’t discount the amount of luck they get. Wouldn’t bet against them nicking 4th in the last minute in the last game of the season.

The thing that’s helping Goons if they have been allowed to rack up the points without be it under a lot of pressure. If neither us or United can make it close (and sky put their games on after whoever is chasing them like they usually do) then they will walk it. They are rightly favourites at the mo but still a third of the season to go!

The thing that’s helping Goons if they have been allowed to rack up the points without be it under a lot of pressure. If neither us or United can make it close (and sky put their games on after whoever is chasing them like they usually do) then they will walk it. They are rightly favourites at the mo but still a third of the season to go!
A third of a season
That’s a huge amount of football
You want points on the board
But… you also need the consistency and luck

Really?
Thought they had to go to us, Chelsea, West Ham and villa at least from memory
Pretty sure the have to play 7 of the current top 10 and most are away

They have Liverpool and Manure at home, West Ham, Chelski and us away. Plus a few tricky away games to Villa, Soton and Saudi Sportswashing Machine. Definitely not an easy run in.

On paper we have the easier run in, despite away games against both Liverpool and Manure. Not that it matters much - I worry more about how we'll fare against the likes of Brighton, Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Burnley at home.

I still have Arse as favourites, but if - and that's currently a big if - we can find some consistency and actually go on a run of wins, we'll be right back in it.

I have no doubt we'll do our best to drag Everton out of the relegation zone tomorrow, though. :confused:

Back