• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2021/22 Premier League Thread

They have Liverpool and Manure at home, West Ham, Chelski and us away. Plus a few tricky away games to Villa, Soton and Saudi Sportswashing Machine. Definitely not an easy run in.

On paper we have the easier run in, despite away games against both Liverpool and Manure. Not that it matters much - I worry more about how we'll fare against the likes of Brighton, Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Burnley at home.

I still have Arse as favourites, but if - and that's currently a big if - we can find some consistency and actually go on a run of wins, we'll be right back in it.

I have no doubt we'll do our best to drag Everton out of the relegation zone tomorrow, though. :confused:
I was being sarcastic

Not sure how that 4th Emirates Marketing Project goal was given. But who cares anyway? United getting a spanking is not a bad thing

Really?
Thought they had to go to us, Chelsea, West Ham and villa at least from memory
Pretty sure the have to play 7 of the current top 10 and most are away
Must have looked at a dodgy fixture list as it didn’t say anything about a Chelsea game.

A third of a season
That’s a huge amount of football
You want points on the board
But… you also need the consistency and luck
I know. I was going to do one of those fixture comparisons for the run in it but it’s actually far too early!

I mean we have no reason to expect anything to change overnight results wise, but I do maintain the hope that playing once a week will benefit us, the return of Bentacur and Skipp will take us up a level first eleven wise and Kane seems to be peaking towards the business end of the season as he hasn’t been flogged as much as previous years and started it late. Tomorrow feels pivotal though, we have to try and stay in touch so when we finally get the NLD there is as much pressure on them as there is us to get a result.

I know. I was going to do one of those fixture comparisons for the run in it but it’s actually far too early!

I mean we have no reason to expect anything to change overnight results wise, but I do maintain the hope that playing once a week will benefit us, the return of Bentacur and Skipp will take us up a level first eleven wise and Kane seems to be peaking towards the business end of the season as he hasn’t been flogged as much as previous years and started it late. Tomorrow feels pivotal though, we have to try and stay in touch so when we finally get the NLD there is as much pressure on them as there is us to get a result.
Statistically we’re miles better when we’re playing once a week
I’ll do the stats tomo when I’m at the airport

We’ll worth it
It’s why I think teams can peak too early …

Who would you say is favourite right now for 4th? Arsenal have the points on the board and seem to have momentum, and a better goal difference. Hate saying it but I can’t see anyone else grabbing 4th unless they fall apart which has been known to happen to them but I just don’t see us being consistent enough to put a run together to overtake them. Can see us beating them at home but we will probably balls it up at home to Brighton, Burnley, Everton etc.

Who would you say is favourite right now for 4th? Arsenal have the points on the board and seem to have momentum, and a better goal difference. Hate saying it but I can’t see anyone else grabbing 4th unless they fall apart which has been known to happen to them but I just don’t see us being consistent enough to put a run together to overtake them. Can see us beating them at home but we will probably balls it up at home to Brighton, Burnley, Everton etc.
Today … arsenal
With 10 games to go… we will see
People forget that the league is full of teams who can put a string of results together and then crash
We have seen it with wolves and who would have had Southampton to get smashed like they did at the weekend
We were the from team not that long ago too

Back