• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2021/22 Premier League Thread

As in? Answering questions about executions in saudi? Ofcourse he's not going to answer that. He's not an idiot.

But he is a coward. He's in position to cause them some embarrassment from the football world, which they are currently trying to leverage.

These things are not disconnected, I expect more from him, and anyone else employed/associated with the club.

But he is a coward. He's in position to cause them some embarrassment from the football world, which they are currently trying to leverage.

These things are not disconnected, I expect more from him, and anyone else employed/associated with the club.

Disagree. Him and tuchel should not be answering questions about geopolitical situations. He's there to manage a football team.

I don't know what you do for a living, but if you are an employee of a company. You are not responsible for what your employers country does.

Disagree. Him and tuchel should not be answering questions about geopolitical situations. He's there to manage a football team.

I don't know what you do for a living, but if you are an employee of a company. You are not responsible for what your employers country does.

The football clubs have already been turned into fronts for these regimes though, both knew that. Being the public face of a sports washing campaign are the jobs they knowingly took.

I'm not, but I am complicit in their actions if I continue to work for them and take their money.

500.jpg

The football clubs have already been turned into fronts for these regimes though, both knew that. Being the public face of a sports washing campaign are the jobs they knowingly took.

I'm not, but I am complicit in their actions if I continue to work for them and take their money.

Do you realise how much they own or own shares in? BT/EE, BP, Shell, Jaguar, HSBC, the Savoy, Uber, Snapchat, Twitter, the Independent, The Evening Standard... that's just the saudis.

Qatar, Harrods, The Shard, Canary Wharf, the Ritz, Heathrow Airport, Sainsbury, Barclays Bank.

Do you use any of them? Do you give them money? Does that make you more complicit than someone taking money from them?

Do you realise how much they own or own shares in? BT/EE, BP, Shell, Jaguar, HSBC, the Savoy, Uber, Snapchat, Twitter, the Independent, The Evening Standard... that's just the saudis.

Qatar, Harrods, The Shard, Canary Wharf, the Ritz, Heathrow Airport, Sainsbury, Barclays Bank.

Do you use any of them? Do you give them money? Does that make you more complicit than someone taking money from them?

Good point, yeah, it does make me complicit, and I am a coward. I need to do a better job of controlling who I spend my money with.

I do use the platforms I have to give my honest option though.

Good point, yeah, it does make me complicit, and I am a coward. I need to do a better job of controlling who I spend my money with.

I do use the platforms I have to give my honest option though.

Fair enough. Just think footballers and mansgers are taking the brunt of things way above their pay grade.

If we want to dictate and impose our morality on the world it should be done at government level.

Fair enough. Just think footballers and mansgers are taking the brunt of things way above their pay grade.

If we want to dictate and impose our morality on the world it should be done at government level.

But the only reason these war criminals buy these clubs, and spend the money, is so they can be associated with these footballers and these managers, and to get the reflected respectability of the "proper football men".

It's nothing to do with sport.

But the only reason these war criminals buy these clubs, and spend the money, is so they can be associated with these footballers and these managers, and to get the reflected respectability of the "proper football men".

It's nothing to do with sport.

Then it's up to the government and pl to say no you can't buy clubs.

Anyone else noticed that arse opposition are always in their worst bit of form. They're unbelievably lucky with the schedule.

Please. We are doctor tottenham. We get opposition with the worst form imaginable. Players or their clubs. But we somehow find a miraculous cure for their ills.

Poor ronaldo couldn't get in the utd team. Flying back to portugal in a hump. His career finished. But doctor tottenham turned him into the greatest player who's ever lived.

Back