• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2021/22 Premier League Thread

Eddie Howe is showing a tremendous lack of spine isn't he.

I've slightly changed my position after thinking about it.

Still think he shouldn't answer and it's slightly unfair putting it on the managers and players. But think the questions should be asked at every opportunity. Use it as an anti sports washing. Use it to highlight there were 81 executions and the crimes being committed. Every game Saudi Sportswashing Machine play have banners criticising the owners. So they can't show the games on tv. But the rest of the world eill see.

Turn it on it's head.

Still think he shouldn't answer and it's slightly unfair putting it on the managers and players. But think the questions should be asked at every opportunity. Use it as an anti sports washing. Use it to highlight there were 81 executions and the crimes being committed. Every game Saudi Sportswashing Machine play have banners criticising the owners. So they can't show the games on tv. But the rest of the world eill see.

Turn it on it's head.

Bit if the Saudi state has no involvement in Saudi Sportswashing Machine, as is purported to be the case, then he should have course say “ I am ignorant of the specifics here but I believe the death penalty to be wrong. I don’t know why you are asking me this question, it has nothing to do with the club and football”. Except ha and everyone else knows that is not the case.
I agree it is right for questions to be asked.

Who are the journalists asking the questions working for?
Media moguls aren't known for their ethics, are you willing to ask yourself the same question?

They have done it once in their ownership
Once when they had too as they were back pedalling hard. He had to put money in or lose a massive chunk of value in his club
And the ones who have made a difference… the kids not the big money signings

That's once more than our useless, lying skinflints, mate. And they're immediately better for it - and btw, some of their best performers are the blokes they've bought, ncluding Odegaard and Ramsdale.

Ergo, a better owner than our lot. Also if you count trophies.

City's decision to splash out on Grealish instead of Kane is looking better and better... Idiots...
We knew that all along
Why buy the best striker in the league when you can buy another creative wide player… just like you have
I like collecting TBF so I’d do the same thing if I couldnt afford the very best single item for my collection

We knew that all along
Why buy the best striker in the league when you can buy another creative wide player… just like you have
I like collecting TBF so I’d do the same thing if I couldnt afford the very best single item for my collection

Maybe waiting for another striker to come along?

But yeah grealish bad business.

Turn it on it's head.

He absolutely should answer because he chooses who he decides to work for and he decided to come out and proactively say a trip to Saudi for winter training was the decent thing to do

He absolutely should answer because he chooses who he decides to work for and he decided to come out and proactively say a trip to Saudi for winter training was the decent thing to do

Name a country i'll name an atrocity. Should ragnick answer about how america has the most incarcerated people on the planet, or how many they executed last year?

Back