• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

Tyler, in response to Grealish putting the ball out on a breakaway : " Well , West Ham played on when their own player was down , but i'm not sure they knew he was down ".
Yeah sure , half the team run right past him while on the ball.
You fudging clam Tyler.

Neville : " There was a period when Liverpool under Klopp and Tottenham under Poch , were by far the two best teams to watch "
Silence from Tyler.
I notice this clams biased agenda against Spurs every single game. Even when we aren't playing.

Very nice outcome.

Bit of a dent in WHU's Goal difference, leaves them within reaching distance of the trapdoor. They should be safe, but if Leeds turn them over and Forest,Everton and Leicester can scrape a win in the next trio of games, Leicester v West Ham on the last day could be massive.

Now City have won tonight, I would say they will stay top until the end. They bat first this weekend and next weekend, so I very much doubt Arsenal will be top at any point again this season

Sam Allardyce talks up Leeds credentials: ‘I’m up there with Guardiola, Klopp and Arteta’

Sam Allardyce insists his managerial knowledge is “up there” with Pep Guardiola, Mikel Arteta and Jurgen Klopp following his appointment as Leeds United manager.

Leeds confirmed the appointment of Allardyce on a short-term deal for the remainder of the season on Wednesday, with Javi Gracia leaving his position as head coach.

The 68-year-old has been tasked with maintaining Leeds’ Premier League status with four matches of the 2022-23 campaign remaining.

“Far too many people think I’m old and antiquated which is so far from the truth,” Allardyce said in his first press conference. “I may be 68 and look old but there’s nobody ahead of me in football terms. Not Pep, not Klopp, not Arteta. It’s all there with me.

“They do what they do, I do what I do. In terms of knowledge and depth of knowledge I’m up there with them. I’m not saying I’m better than them but certainly as good as they are.

“I just wish sometimes you can get the opportunity that you can show it, but that’s never going to happen for me now apart from keeping Leeds up.”

https://theathletic.com/4484926/2023/05/03/sam-allardyce-leeds-guardiola-klopp-arteta/

Achievement to resources, he’s miles ahead of all three imo.

Next three Leeds (h), Everton (a), Chelsea (h). I have a feeling Arsenal will scrape a point at SJP, but with City having a 15 goal advantage, I really think City will be Champions on Sunday 21st

Very nice outcome.

Bit of a dent in WHU's Goal difference, leaves them within reaching distance of the trapdoor. They should be safe, but if Leeds turn them over and Forest,Everton and Leicester can scrape a win in the next trio of games, Leicester v West Ham on the last day could be massive.

Now City have won tonight, I would say they will stay top until the end. They bat first this weekend and next weekend, so I very much doubt Arsenal will be top at any point again this season
Im not disagreeing but City havent been great last two games. They put in an enormous effort to chase the goons down with high intensity football and now they are there they seem to have eased off slightly.
City have three very tricky and tough away games , two of them being the last two games of the season under intense pressure.
I'm hoping they can have the title wrapped up by then.

Im not disagreeing but City havent been great last two games. They put in an enormous effort to chase the goons down with high intensity football and now they are there they seem to have eased off slightly.
City have three very tricky and tough away games , two of them being the last two games of the season under intense pressure.

The good thing is Emirates Marketing Project don’t have to win all of their games now. They can afford to lose a game. I reckon they will have the chance to wrap it up away to Brighton which won’t be easy. Everton might be a banana skin for them as it’s sandwiched between the two games against Madrid. Let’s hope De Bruyne is back for the weekend and his injury isn’t serious. I wouldn’t be surprised if Arsenal dropped points against Saudi Sportswashing Machine but equally I wouldn’t be shocked if they went there and won. Still too close to call but it’s Emirates Marketing Project’s to throw away now.

It feels like Arsenal are having to work harder for their wins though IMO. That level of City game is their form, they are full pace high intensity

Back