• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

For me the Toon will win on Sunday and clinch a CL spot at Sid James, that will be the end of the gunners title run

I think the powers that be might manufacture a penalty or two for Arsenal just to keep things interesting! Although I'd love Saudi Sportswashing Machine to pummel them

Personally happy to see it go to the last game.

There is always the possibility City are docked points for malfeasance.

That Mitoma is quite a player. fudge de Zerbi. It's the entire Brighton scouting and analytics team that we should poach. They can keep the manager.

Embarrassing dive from Rashford. I wish they could use VAR and the already existing camera footage to actually punish players for that kind of thing.

Both teams playing some excellent football but without the cutting edge, could go either way.

Caicedo looks like a player even out of position at RB, maybe we could offer Bissouma in a swap :eek:

Embarrassing dive from Rashford. I wish they could use VAR and the already existing camera footage to actually punish players for that kind of thing.

Both teams playing some excellent football but without the cutting edge, could go either way.

Caicedo looks like a player even out of position at RB, maybe we could offer Bissouma in a swap :eek:
Caicedo has been brilliant in most of the games I've seen him play. Then again said the same about Bissouma last year.

Three Brighton turnovers have been a ball into Welbeck's feet just for him to lay it off to Casemiro on the half way line

Brighton play some wonderful football.

They really move the ball well. Although it seems very easy for them to cut through Utd. Shame they can't finish better as they deserve to win based on what I've watched (last 20 mins or so).
Although that might change now....

No doubt about scoring that pen. Well taken.

Although the last minute winner reminds me of Dier's miss the other week and what might have been.

Back