• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

Gives Liverpool a sniff of Top 4 too

Can see Liverpool finishing on 71pts.

So United are going to need 9pts from the last 5. Due to Liverpool's easy run-in, I doubt Brighton can finish 4th

They have a tough run in, and they still have to play the top 3 but you'd have to fancy them to finish above us

I think that's probably a definite. I would say Brighton can get 9 or 10pts from their last 6 games, even it is only 9pts, due to our poor GD we would have to find the last 4 to finish above them. We could do that, but I think we might fail to win at Villa Park

I think that's probably a definite. I would say Brighton can get 9 or 10pts from their last 6 games, even it is only 9pts, due to our poor GD we would have to find the last 4 to finish above them. We could do that, but I think we might fail to win at Villa Park
:confused:

Think we'll be lucky to total 60pts tbh

Embarrassing dive from Rashford. I wish they could use VAR and the already existing camera footage to actually punish players for that kind of thing.

Both teams playing some excellent football but without the cutting edge, could go either way.

Caicedo looks like a player even out of position at RB, maybe we could offer Bissouma in a swap :eek:
Hence why the goons wanted him but still got a very good player in Troussard. They actually have a recruitment and scouting set up , unlike us.

Hence why the goons wanted him but still got a very good player in Troussard. They actually have a recruitment and scouting set up , unlike us.

They were only yesterday complaining that Fabio Viera has been a big disappointment this season and they paid 35m or something for him! It's why they went and got Jorginho in January who has also been brick and now they are linked with Rice and Caicedo etc.

Although obviously they do seem to have got their act together somewhat. CL will help them strengthen again this summer unfortunately

Back