• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Question about the stadium tour: do you get to see anything of the pitch sliding mechanism? I'd love to get a look at that.

Question about the stadium tour: do you get to see anything of the pitch sliding mechanism? I'd love to get a look at that.
Not that I’m aware of
My mate went yesterday he spent 3 hours
Skylounge is still vacant and is part of the offer to the stadium sponsor
Ministry of sound have a nightclub dance floor somewhere
I’m going in a few months

We'll need the stadium to celebrate winning the cl.

ColossalWelloffBlacklemur-max-1mb.gif

I’m looking to do a stadium tour on my birthday this year in April and potentially combine with the Skywalk. How long is the tour and what sort of turnaround time would I need to do both? Is it easily done?

I’m looking to do a stadium tour on my birthday this year in April and potentially combine with the Skywalk. How long is the tour and what sort of turnaround time would I need to do both? Is it easily done?
I'd like to know that too. Thinking of doing it day after Milan game.

You do the tour at your own pace, only at the beginning do you have a guide and after that you walk around at whatever speed you like.

Back